Terms and conditions
Check My Body Health
By continuing to browse the Check My Body Health website and/or purchasing a product from this site, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Check My Body Health is a trading name of Global Health Tests Limited.
www.checkmybodyhealth.com (the “Website“) is owned by and operated by or on behalf of Global Health Tests Limited (“we” or “us“).
Company Registration Number 11768987 and registered address 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
Full payment must be received in full prior to starting your purchase being dispatched.
We accept the following methods of payment:
PayPal and – all major credit and debit cards accepted.
You will be provided with a link to complete your test submission form which will then need to be filled out and submitted. You are responsible for the postage costs of delivery to our testing centre as detailed in this document. We cannot be held responsible for failure to receive items that are not sent to us via a recorded or signed-for delivery method. Your results are emailed to your chosen email address within 3-5 working days of us receiving your sample. We do not provide printed copies of your results however the PDF you are sent is high quality if you decide to print this at home.
Damage, loss or theft of sample
We cannot be held responsible for the damage, loss or theft of samples that have not been received by us.
If you wish to reschedule your test, we will honour your original email up to 12 months following the receipt of your payment. Changing the date of your test does not incur any additional charges within this period.
Covid-19 Tests Refund Policy
Covid-19 Sample Collection Kit Refunds:
Due to the proficiency of our services, our logistical response to orders is instantaneous. Once an order is placed, things are set in motion which cannot be undone, and the order shall be delivered accordingly. Check My Body Health is unable to offer refunds for the following reasons:
- The test kits are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, as per Article 28(3)(a) of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (“2013 Regs”)
- It is a government requirement to meet UKAS accreditation to ensure full chain of custody of samples is traceable. Each test Kit is personalised with a unique reference number for the purposes of the testing process and further personalised with unique booking reference numbers due to government requirements for passenger locator forms The kit is therefore exempt from refunds as per Article 28(3)(b).
- Depending on the shelf life of the subject kit, the test kits are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly and therefore they are exempt from returns under Article 28(1)(c) of the 2013 Regs
- Following government advice, on a zero-tolerance approach to fraud, criminal activity, and breaches of Covid restrictions and in the interests of Public Health Protection, In cases of Force Majeure as detailed in section 9 of this agreement
- Rapid antigen test refunds: Given the nature of the product, there are no refunds for sales of rapid antigen test kits
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be interpreted in accordance with the English courts. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
Health and nutritional information
If you have any health conditions or concerns you are responsible for checking with a registered medical practitioner. We recommend that anyone changing their diet should consult a registered medical practitioner in the first instance.
Our website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific require.
Right to cancel
All orders may be cancelled and full refunds issued at any time prior to shipment of the sample collection pack(s), test kit(s), or other merchandise or supply or your unique reference number for non test kit(s) orders.
In accordance with the Distant Selling Regulations, you may cancel an order within seven day of its receipt by us. To cancel an order under the DSRs, you must notify Check My Body Health by email or post informing Check My Body Health that the order is being returned under the 14-day cooling-off period. We will issue a refund within 30 days after receiving the cancellation request. For more information on the DSRs, please visit https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses/overview.
Under no circumstances will we issue a refund after a sample collection pack or test kit has been used.
Effects of Cancellation
When an order is cancelled, we will reimburse all payments received toward its fulfilment, including the cost of delivery, except for payments made due to your selection of a delivery method other than our least expensive standard-delivery option.
We reserve the right to deduct from the reimbursement the loss in value of any goods returned, if such loss is the result of damage incurred while the goods were in your possession; this is understood to be the time between your receipt of the goods and our receipt of them following a successful cancellation request.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
• 30 days after the day we receive back from you any goods shipped to you in fulfilment of the order,
• 30 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
• If there were no goods supplied, 30 days after the day on which we receive notice of your decision to cancel your order.
Reimbursement will be made as a credit against the same means of payment you used for the order’s initial transaction, unless you expressly indicate a preference for reimbursement by other means. No fees attach to the reimbursement.
Notice of cancellation notwithstanding, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received all goods shipped to you in fulfilment of the order, or you have supplied sufficient evidence of having returned the goods.
You bear the cost of returning the goods to us. You should return with all deliberate speed any goods shipped to you in fulfilment of a cancelled order, in any event no later than 90 days from the day on which you inform us of your intention to cancel the order. This requirement is fulfilled if you return the goods before the 90-day period has expired, regardless of whether we have taken receipt of the goods.
While the goods are in your possession, you are liable for any diminishment of their value not resulting from the handling necessary to establish their presence and condition.
If you purchased the goods from an affiliate or other third party, you must pursue cancellation through the company with whom you placed the order, and not through Check My Body Health.
Mobile Terms of Service
The Check My Body Health mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by CHECK MY BODY HEALTH LIMITED (“Check My Body Health UK”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Check My Body Health’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Check My Body Health through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Check My Body Health. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +447360495422 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Check My Body Health mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +447360495422 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honouring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
1. If you have any health or medical concerns you must consult with a registered medical practitioner in respect of those.
2. Our testing services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
3. The purpose of our testing services is to provide you with a convenient, quick and confidential means of being tested for whether you are more likely to have a given allergy (in the case of allergy testing) and whether you have a particular condition (in the case of our Covid-19 tests). However, our test results are indicative and are not intended as medical advice of any kind, and should not be or considered as a diagnosis or used as a basis on which to take medication, without first consulting a registered medical practitioner.
4. It is essential that anyone considering changing their diet must consult a registered medical practitioner in the first instance.
5. All possible diagnoses generated by our tests must be discussed and confirmed with a registered medical practitioner.
6. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency services immediately.
7. Please note that items listed within a specific test are subject to change from time to time. Please consult our website or contact us if you wish to confirm whether a specific item is included within a particular test.
8. 100% accuracy of all test results cannot be guaranteed. However, our laboratory partners work to high industry standards and procedures at all times.
9. Our staff will not provide medical advice given that they are generally not medically qualified. Any advice given by our staff should therefore not be construed as medical advice or any diagnosis.
10. Blood (ELISA) tests define an intolerance/sensitivity as a specific IgG4 reaction and an allergy as a specific IgE reaction (IgE-Mediated).
11. Blood intolerance tests define food intolerance as a food or drink specific IgG antibody reaction.
12. Hair testing (bioresonance therapy) is categorised as a form of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAMs). CAMs cover a wide range of therapies that fall outside of mainstream and conventional medicine. Conventional medicine does not currently recognise bioresonance therapy as it has not been subject to significant and extensive scientific research and testing. As with all of our testing services, Bioresonance testing does not constitute a medical diagnosis and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.