Terms and conditions
Check My Body Health
By continuing to browse the Check My Body Health website and/or purchasing a product from this site, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Check My Body Health is a trading name of Global Health Tests Limited.
www.checkmybodyhealth.com (the “Website“) is owned by and operated by or on behalf of Global Health Tests Limited (“we” or “us“).
Company Registration Number 11768987 and registered address 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
Full payment must be received in full prior to starting your purchase being dispatched.
We accept the following methods of payment:
PayPal and – all major credit and debit cards accepted.
You will be provided with a link to complete your test submission form which will then need to be filled out and submitted. You are responsible for the postage costs of delivery to our testing centre as detailed in this document. We cannot be held responsible for failure to receive items that are not sent to us via a recorded or signed-for delivery method. Your results are emailed to your chosen email address within 3-5 working days of us receiving your sample. We do not provide printed copies of your results however the PDF you are sent is high quality if you decide to print this at home.
Damage, loss or theft of sample
We cannot be held responsible for the damage, loss or theft of samples that have not been received by us.
If you wish to reschedule your test, we will honour your original email up to 12 months following the receipt of your payment. Changing the date of your test does not incur any additional charges within this period.
Food Intolerance Test Refunds:
We are so confident our food intolerance tests can help you, we offer a 100% guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your results. To be eligible you need to have followed the elimination diet for a minimum of six weeks upon receiving your test results and kept a valid food diary. The food diary will need to be supplied for examination by our nutritionist before any refund can be processed. If at the end of the six weeks you do not see any improvement in your symptoms, you are entitled to a full refund.
To claim your refund, please supply our support team with the following details:
Name used to purchase
Email address used to purchase
Groupon redemption code or website order number
Date of purchase
Full six week food diary
Refunds can only be claimed within 90 days of purchase.
Blood & Covid-19 Sample Collection Kit Refunds:
You may change your mind about whether to proceed with an order provided that you do so within 14 days of placing your order. Provided that you return the test kit to us at your own cost, we will issue a refund minus £20.00 cost of the kit and postage fee. Your right to change your mind and receive a refund ceases automatically once you have either unsealed or otherwise used the test kit, or a period greater than 14 days has elapsed since you received the test kit. Refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days of your kit being returned.
Returning your kit
To return your kit please use the following address including your full name, order number and reason for returning:
PO Box 1627
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our services, please contact us as soon as possible to assist you in resolving any issues.
Opening a claim on PayPal or Stripe will significantly delay the resolution process.
Groupon, Wowcher and Amazon customers will need to contact the respective Customer Services directly if they want a refund as we cannot influence this.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be interpreted in accordance with the English courts. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
Health and nutritional information
If you have any health conditions or concerns you are responsible for checking with a registered medical practitioner. We recommend that anyone changing their diet should consult a registered medical practitioner in the first instance.
Our website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific require.
1. If you have any health or medical concerns you must consult with a registered medical practitioner in respect of those.
2. Our testing services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
3. The purpose of our testing services is to provide you with a convenient, quick and confidential means of being tested for whether you are more likely to have a given allergy (in the case of allergy testing) and whether you have a particular condition (in the case of our Covid-19 tests). However, our test results are indicative and are not intended as medical advice of any kind, and should not be or considered as a diagnosis or used as a basis on which to take medication, without first consulting a registered medical practitioner.
4. It is essential that anyone considering changing their diet must consult a registered medical practitioner in the first instance.
5. All possible diagnoses generated by our tests must be discussed and confirmed with a registered medical practitioner.
6. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency services immediately.
7. Please note that items listed within a specific test are subject to change from time to time. Please consult our website or contact us if you wish to confirm whether a specific item is included within a particular test.
8. 100% accuracy of all test results cannot be guaranteed. However, our laboratory partners work to high industry standards and procedures at all times.
9. Our staff will not provide medical advice given that they are generally not medically qualified. Any advice given by our staff should therefore not be construed as medical advice or any diagnosis.
10. Blood (ELISA) tests define an intolerance/sensitivity as a specific IgG4 reaction and an allergy as a specific IgE reaction (IgE-Mediated).
11. Blood intolerance tests define food intolerance as a food or drink specific IgG antibody reaction.
12. Hair testing (bioresonance therapy) is categorised as a form of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAMs). CAMs cover a wide range of therapies that fall outside of mainstream and conventional medicine. Conventional medicine does not currently recognise bioresonance therapy as it has not been subject to significant and extensive scientific research and testing. As with all of our testing services, Bioresonance testing does not constitute a medical diagnosis and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.